Heartfelt wedding vows are the centerpiece of a wedding ceremony. This is where you can really share your feelings. ..And humour is totally acceptable.
1.Before the witnesses here present, I ( Name) take (Name) to be my lawful wedded wife/husband? I promise to love, honour and respect her/him throughout our years together.
2. Note: you can choose to have the celebrant states words and bride and groom repeat or you can read from a printed card I will create for you.
1. (Name), I promise to love and care for you and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.
I will always be honest with you, kind, patient, and forgiving. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you. I love you.
2. I (Name), take you (Name), to be my wife/husband, to share the good times and hard times side by side. I humbly give you my hand and my heart as I pledge my faith and love to you. Just as this ring I give you today is a circle without end, my love for you is eternal. With this ring, I thee wed.”
3. (Name), do you pledge to love (Name) and throughout your years together to be honest, faithful, and kind to her/him? Do you pledge to give to her/him the same happiness she/he gives to you, and to respect her for who she is, not who you want her to be? (each responds, “I do”).
4. (Name), with all my love, I take you to be my wife/husband. I will love you through good and the bad, through joy and the sorrow. I will try to be understanding, and to trust in you completely. Together we will face all of life’s experiences and share one another’s dreams and goals. I promise I will be your equal partner in an loving, honest relationship, for as long as we both shall live.
5. (Name), I promise to love you, to be your best friend, to respect and support you, to be patient with you, to work together with you to achieve our goals, to accept you unconditionally, and to share life with you throughout the years.
6. (Name), I take you to be my wife/husband from this time onward, to join with you and to share all that is to come, to be your faithful husband/wife, to give and to receive, to speak and to listen, to inspire and to respond; a commitment made in love, kept in faith, and eternally made new.
7. (Name), I love you. You are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle.
I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard,
when our love is simple, and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you, and to always hold you in highest regard. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life.
Remember that you can both say the same vows, or you can say completely different ones. You can also ask your friends and family to participate in your wedding vows.
THE NEXT STEP:
For a non obligation free consultation call me on 0408888820 or enter your details below.